Nano-magnesium oxide has obvious small size effect, surface effect, quantum size effect and macro tunnel effect, and has many special functions and important application value in electronics, magnetism, mechanics, chemical industry and so on.
Surface treatment agent%
Calcium oxide% ≤
Chloride % ≤
Loss on ignition% ≤
Hebei Messi Biology Co., Ltd. stated that the application characteristics of nano-magnesium oxide in battery cathode materials:
1. Lithium cobalt oxide battery: The doping of magnesium ions in nano-magnesium oxide can form a solid solution, stabilize the crystal lattice, and improve cycle performance.
2. Add nano-magnesium oxide to the lithium-ion battery electrolyte with spinel lithium manganese oxide as the positive electrode material as a deacidification agent to remove acid. The amount added is 0.5-20% of the weight of the electrolyte, which can improve the capacity and cycle of LiMn2O4 performance.
3. The positive electrode material of the lithium-ion battery, with the addition of an appropriate amount of nano-magnesium oxide, has a reversible discharge capacity greater than 140mAh/g, and has good cycle performance. And it can improve the capacity fading problem of the material in the cycle process. The suggested addition amount is 0.3-0.5%.
4. In zinc-nickel batteries: it can reduce the charge-discharge polarization, reduce the internal resistance in the late cycle, improve the utilization rate of the active material of the negative plate, and prolong the cycle life of the battery. The suitable addition amount is 1.0%wt of magnesium oxide.
5. High zinc chloride battery: adding a small amount of nano-magnesium oxide to the positive electrode active material can adjust the acidity of the electro-hydraulic, slow down self-discharge, inhibit battery inflation, improve storage performance, and improve discharge capacity and promote gelatinization of the slurry layer. unique effect. It is recommended to add 0.5-1% and adjust the appropriate pH value.
6. Nickel-cadmium battery: Adding an appropriate amount of magnesium oxide, zinc oxide and iron oxide to the cadmium electrode can improve the utilization rate of active materials; adding magnesium oxide, indium trioxide and zinc oxide can improve the charge retention of the sealed nickel-cadmium battery ability.